At Greatness Wins, we are dedicated to keeping the “sport” in sportswear. Each of our products is created with superior material to allow you maximum impact. From durable men’s tank tops to kids’ joggers and even a women’s line coming in 2023, we have every athlete in the family covered in quality sportswear.
Benefits of Tank Tops
For the active athlete, one of our tanks offers numerous advantages over other tops. You'll find that our tank designs are:
- > Breathable — Creating a truly lightweight tank top.
- > Cool — This tank looks great and keeps your body temperature down.
- > Comfortable — Your body is free to move naturally with a greater range of mobility in the upper body.
- > Perfect for Any Sport — From weightlifting to yoga, your tank moves with you.
- > Consistent Fit — Our tanks won’t bunch or ride up, and they suit every body type.
- > Moisture Wicking — With material that draws sweat away from your body, you’ll be left feeling cool and comfortable.
- > Water Resistant — Whether indoors or outdoors, it’s a tank that suits every sport.
- > Find Your Style — With a wide range of colors, grab a tank that matches your personal taste.
- > Versatile — Pair any of our tanks with other Greatness Wins apparel for an eye-catching outfit perfect with a game of soccer and picking up groceries.
- > Long-lasting — All our clothes are sustainable and will last for years.
- > Garment Care — Easy to wash and quick to dry.
- > Excellent Quality — Our tanks are made with quality in mind because you are a quality athlete.
3 Types of Sports Tank Tops for Men
There are several different types of tank tops for athletes that are available on the market; they include:
- > Compression Tank Tops: These tank tops are designed to compress the chest and shoulders. They are great for working out or for people who want to improve their posture.
- > Sleeveless Tanks: Sleeveless tank tops are the most common type of tank top. They are often made from a stretchy material like cotton or spandex, making them comfortable to wear.
- > Muscle Shirts: Muscle tank tops are designed to show off your muscles. They are usually made from a tighter material like polyester or nylon.
At Greatness Wins, we offer our Performance Training Tank in the style of a sleeveless tank.
3 Elements of Durable Athleticwear
When it comes to workout clothes, durability is key. After all, you want your clothes to last through heart-pumping exercises. Here are three things that make workout clothes durable:
- > Stitching: Look for workout clothes that have strong stitching. This will help prevent the fabric from tearing or coming undone at the seams.
- > Fabric: Choose workout clothes made from durable fabrics like nylon or polyester. These materials can withstand a lot of wear and tear.
- > Water resistant: If you're working out in wet conditions, look for workout clothes that are water resistant. This will help keep you comfortable and dry during your workout.
Why Consistency is Key in Workout Gear?
To avoid injury and discomfort, your sportswear should fit your body the same way every time. Avoid clothing that will wear out, leading to stretched or oversized activewear. At Greatness Wins, our items are here for every athlete and any sport you throw at them.
Trendy Colors: Tank Top Selections
On our website, you will find a tank just right for you. Choose from our:
- > Performance Tank Top — Available in black, superior blue, rust, or rust metal.
- > Or pick the Baselayer Muscle Tank in black.
Sizing Options for Your Workout Shirt
Our tank tops come in a wide range of sizes because all bodies belong at the gym. We carry sizes Small to XXXL. And all our tanks are preshrunk, so plan on buying the size you usually wear.
For more information about which size is right for you, read our Size and Care Guide.
Cotton, Polyester or Jersey Tank Top?
We make our tanks and the rest of our products from materials that are easy to wash, sustainable, and long-lasting. But types of material are common for athletic tank tops?
- > Cotton Tank — Durable material providing long-time use but heavy.
- > Jersey Rib tank — Provides elasticity and creates an illusion of lengthening the torso. While a coarse fabric, many tanks utilize it to create a thicker and heavier product.
- > Polyester Tank — Strong and breathable material.
What Our Tanks are Made of?
At Greatness Wins, we use only the best material for our sportswear. Our tank tops are made from performance mesh, recycled polyester, and spandex. This combo creates a winning product for all athletes.
A Tank Top for Men That’s Easy to Care For
After a sweaty workout, we recommend you wash your tank in cold water, dry it at a low tumble-dry temperature, or hang it out to finish drying. Low-maintenance tank tops make it easy to spend more time at the gym or playing the sports you love.
Light Tanks for Heavy Workouts
Lightweight tank tops are often seen as the go-to option for intense workouts. If you're wearing a heavy shirt, that sweat will weigh you down. A lightweight tank top will help you stay cool and dry, no matter how many reps you’re busting out.
What to Look For in a Running Tank Top?
If you're like most runners, you’ll want a go-to tank top or two that you always reach for when it's time to hit the pavement. Here's what to look for in a running tank top, whether you're gearing up for a long-distance run or a sprint.
- > Material: If you tend to sweat a lot, you'll want a material that wicks away moisture. A good option is a synthetic fabric like polyester or nylon. Avoid cotton, as it will absorb sweat and become heavy and uncomfortable.
- > Fit: If you're running long distances, you'll want a tank top that fits snugly but isn't too tight. This will help prevent it from chafing. If you're doing a lot of high-intensity sprints, get something looser so you can move freely.
- > Bonus Features: Some tank tops come with extras like reflective details or pockets for carrying your phone. Choose the features that will help you have the best possible run.
Sustainable Shirts: Environmentally Friendly Tank Tops for Men
We know the impact our gear has on your performance. But we also make it our business to know the impact it has on the environment. Sustainability isn’t about staying on trend—it’s about making responsible choices every step of the way.
Our Commitment to Nature
Did you know the average person tosses 81.5 lbs of clothes in the U.S. every year? This means that 11.3 million tons of textile waste end up in landfills. We are determined to break this cycle.
That’s why 98% of the materials we use are certified by the organizations Bluesign® and Oeko-Tex®. This means we keep potentially dangerous chemicals and dyes away from your skin and out of the water supply.
Protecting Your Skin During Outdoor Workouts
Our tank tops are ideal for outside sports, but if you aren't used to wearing tanks, you'll be exposing skin that might not see the sun very often. Always use protective sunscreen when jogging, cycling, or playing in the open air.
Why do bodybuilders wear tank tops?
Tank tops show off the results of a bodybuilder’s hard work in the arms and shoulders and help keep the body cool during heavy workouts. Tank tops are also very comfortable, allowing for a full range of motion as you lift.
Is it okay to wear sleeveless shirts at the gym?
Most people would say that it's perfectly fine to wear sleeveless shirts at the gym. After all, you're there to work out and get sweaty, so why not dress for the occasion? Just make sure that your shirt is actually meant for working out. There are a lot of sleeveless shirts that are more fashion than function, so choose a shirt that's designed to wick away sweat and keep you cool during your workout.
How to Look Great While You Workout?
Looking great while working out doesn't have to be difficult. Here are a few tips to help you look your best while breaking a sweat:
Sportswear Gifts for Men
When it comes to buying gifts for men, put back the watches and shop for sportswear. Whether he's into running or weight lifting, quality workout clothes are always a welcome gift. Make sure to choose items made from quality materials that will stand up to his active lifestyle. Also, keep in mind his personal style and taste. Some men prefer a more minimalist look, while others like their workout gear to be more flashy.
Above all, don't forget that sportswear is all about function. Choose items that will help him reach his fitness goals, whether that means buying a new pair of running shoes or a durable tank top for the gym.
Designing With Athletes in Mind
Our team combines people who know sports with business experience. We work with sports legends like Wayne Gretzky and Derek Jeter, dancer Misty Copeland, and successful entrepreneur Chris Riccobono is at the helm.
We know sports and what athletes want to wear.
We want athletes to concentrate on their sport. They shouldn't be distracted by having sportswear that is uncomfortable. We design all our clothes with you in mind, and our tanks are no exception.
Why We Care About Sportswear?
Our main focus is on the athlete. We are serious about sports, and we make our clothes for people who share our passion. But you don't have to be a professional athlete to benefit. Our clothes are designed with beginners and experts in mind. It doesn't matter how long you’ve been working out—you want to reach your health and fitness goals, and we want to help you get there.
Fit Guides for Athletes at Every Stage
When it comes to workout clothes for men, you need to know what to look for in terms of fit and function.
- > Beginner: We recommend tank tops. They're a comfortable cut, breathable, and they don't restrict your movement. Plus, they're affordable and easy to find.
- > Intermediate: As you move up the fitness ladder, you may want to invest in higher-quality workout clothes. Look for ones that are made from sweat-wicking material.
- > Experts: Look for compression gear. From shorts to the singlet, these pieces are designed to support your muscles and improve blood flow.
No matter what fitness level you're at, it's important your workout clothes fit well. Like our Baselayer Muscle Tank, they should be comfortable and not too loose or tight. And they should allow you to move freely without restriction.
Here for Your Personal Triumph: Muscle Tank Performance
It doesn't matter if you’re young or old, fit or not; your body deserves clothes that help you perform at your best. At Greatness Wins, our tanks will help you go the extra mile.